19 releases (11 breaking)
|new 0.12.0||Oct 1, 2023|
|0.11.0||Mar 25, 2023|
|0.10.0||Feb 4, 2023|
|0.9.0||Dec 25, 2022|
|0.1.1||May 23, 2018|
#7 in #tokenizer
65,539 downloads per month
Used in 257 crates (20 directly)
svgtypes is a collection of parsers for SVG types.
Supported SVG types
- Complete support of paths, so data like
M10-20A5.5.3-4 110-.1will be parsed correctly.
- Implicit path commands will be automatically converted into explicit one.
- Some SVG2 data types support.
- Pretty fast.
- Accepts only normalized values,
e.g. an input text should not contain
- All keywords must be lowercase. Case-insensitive parsing is supported only for colors (requires allocation for named colors).
<color>followed by the
<icccolor>is not supported. As the
- System colors, like
fill="AppWorkspace", are not supported. They were deprecated anyway.
- The library should not panic. Any panic considered as a critical bug and should be reported.
- The library forbids unsafe code.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.