38 releases (13 breaking)
✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.14.0||Jun 4, 2020|
|0.12.1||Apr 24, 2020|
|0.11.2||Mar 3, 2020|
|0.10.0||Dec 20, 2019|
|0.3.1||Mar 5, 2019|
#185 in Network programming
915 downloads per month
Used in svc-error
An agent library.
The source code is provided under the terms of the MIT license.
svc-agent is a library implementing common MQTT agent messaging pattern conventions and abstracting out the protocol's specifics to enable building microservices with full-duplex communication.
svc-agent is about exchanging messages between agents using pub-sub model.
Message can be of three types:
- Requests that end users send to services. Services may call other services too.
- Responses that services send back.
- Events that just may happen in services and it pushes a notification to subscribers.
- Broadcast that is being received by each of the subscribed agents.
- Multicast that is being received by only one agent of a SharedGroup of subscribers.
- Unicast that is intended for a specific agent.