|0.21.0||Jun 22, 2023|
|0.19.5||Aug 1, 2022|
|0.19.4||Sep 29, 2021|
|0.17.0||Jun 15, 2021|
|0.3.1||Mar 5, 2019|
#6 in #event-driven
769 downloads per month
Used in 4 crates
An agent library.
The source code is provided under the terms of the MIT license.
svc-agent is a library implementing common MQTT agent messaging pattern conventions and abstracting out the protocol's specifics to enable building microservices with full-duplex communication.
svc-agent is about exchanging messages between agents using pub-sub model.
Message can be of three types:
- Requests that end users send to services. Services may call other services too.
- Responses that services send back.
- Events that just may happen in services and it pushes a notification to subscribers.
- Broadcast that is being received by each of the subscribed agents.
- Multicast that is being received by only one agent of a SharedGroup of subscribers.
- Unicast that is intended for a specific agent.