|0.4.0||Aug 23, 2020|
|0.3.0||Sep 29, 2017|
|0.2.6||Jan 19, 2017|
|0.2.3||Nov 6, 2016|
|0.1.0||Oct 16, 2015|
#508 in Cryptography
1,188 downloads per month
Used in fewer than 7 crates
An implimentation of tweetnacl in pure rust. Originally generated by manually translating
tweetnacl.c into rust. Tested by verifying outputs match those of tweetnacl.
- provide additional APIs:
- rather than take bare mutable references, use wrapper types around the refs to capture the underlying type (ie: prevent mixing keys between primitives)
- add a buffer and/or "set-only" abstraction to prevent unsafety wrt uninitialized values (also should allow some internal optimization).
- sodiumoxide style API that returns values rather than taking mutable refs
- Use namespacing to seperate different APIs and backend impls
- start testing against sodiumoxide as well
- Provide some of the API impovements from libsodium that are missing nacl (disjoint signatures, not requiring special extra space in buffers)
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.