|0.13.3||Nov 21, 2023|
|0.13.2||Apr 15, 2023|
|0.0.1||Mar 2, 2020|
#2460 in Cryptography
239 downloads per month
RustCrypto: SM2 elliptic curve
⚠️ Security Warning
The elliptic curve arithmetic contained in this crate has never been independently audited!
This crate has been designed with the goal of ensuring that secret-dependent
operations are performed in constant time (using the
subtle crate and
constant-time formulas). However, it has not been thoroughly assessed to ensure
that generated assembly is constant time on common CPU architectures.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
ShangMi 2 (SM2) is a Weierstrass curve specified in GM/T 0003-2012: Cryptography Industry Standard of the People's Republic of China.
The SM2 cryptosystem is composed of three distinct algorithms:
- SM2DSA: digital signature algorithm defined in GBT.32918.2-2016, ISO.IEC.14888-3 (SM2-2)
- SM2KEP: key exchange protocol defined in GBT.32918.3-2016 (SM2-3)
- SM2PKE: public key encryption algorithm defined in GBT.32918.4-2016 (SM2-4)
Minimum Supported Rust Version
Rust 1.65 or higher.
Minimum supported Rust version can be changed in the future, but it will be done with a minor version bump.
- All on-by-default features of this library are covered by SemVer
- MSRV is considered exempt from SemVer as noted above
All crates licensed under either of
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.