|0.0.4||Mar 18, 2021|
|0.0.3||Mar 12, 2021|
|0.0.2||Mar 12, 2021|
|0.0.1||Feb 15, 2021|
#130 in Hardware support
44 downloads per month
Platform agnostic Rust device driver for Sensirion SGP40
Platform agnostic Rust driver for Sensirion SGP40 gas sensor using the
Sensirion SGP40 is 2nd generation low-power accurate gas sensor for air quality application. The sensor uses I²C interface and measures VOC (Total Volatile Organic Compounds)
The sensor is feature complete and the future development evolves:
- Storing and setting states haven't been tested yet.
- VOC index follows pretty closely with C implementation values but the jury is still out there to ponder if the algoritm truly calculates things properly.
- Serial number fetching is not working yet.
- Moving into using Embedded-hal 1.x
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.