18 releases (breaking)
|0.13.5-h28||Apr 9, 2017|
|0.13.3-is-everything-broken||Mar 30, 2017|
|0.12.0-againagain||Feb 2, 2016|
|0.11.0-shitshow||Oct 24, 2015|
|0.8.0-ehhhh||Jul 2, 2015|
128 downloads per month
A Sass compiler written natively in Rust.
Incomplete!!!! To see current progress:
- Clone this project and
- Clone sass-spec and get ruby and all that good stuff
- In sass-spec, run `./sass-spec.rb -c '/path/to/your/sassers/executable'
Last run I did was 205 passing and 4294 failing out of 4499 tests. So yeah, REALLY NOT DONE YET.
Progress bar: [=-------------------]
Sassers follows Sentimental Versioning.
MIT. See LICENSE.
T: Writedown into methods instead of returning String all the time to avoid allocating so many times
- Compare speed/memory usage to libsass
- Profile if it's significantly worse than libsass and fix
- Abstract variable/parameter HashMaps into a
bindingobject with nice insertion and accessing methods
To get debugging statements and run a particular test:
extern crate env_logger;to the
let _ = env_logger::init();to the particular test function
$ RUST_LOG=sassers=debug cargo test -- --nocapture evaluator::tests::it_subtitutes_variable_values