✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.1.3||Jan 16, 2020|
|0.1.2||Jan 15, 2020|
|0.1.1||Sep 6, 2018|
|0.0.2||Jan 15, 2020|
#59 in Command-line interface
A command line tool to synchronize your RWTH Aachen learning materials with your local files
RWTHCli aims to be a fully-featured tool to access numerous online services of the RWTH Aachen from the comfort of your terminal. At this point, it only lets you list courses you are currently registered at on the L2P and is hardcoded to download pdfs from ss18.
PRs are encouraged.
Ask the RWTH ITC (but they will probably deny it)
- A client id ends with
- The RWTH Android app contains such a client ID.
- You can download android APKs by entering a Play Store URL at apkpure.com.
- APK files are actually ZIP files
- On a Unix-like operating system, you can search for a string
foobarin all files in a directory and its subdirectories using
grep -R foobar .
- Other progam's binaries such as "SyncMyL2P" also contain an API key
- On a Unix-like operating system, you can show strings contained in a binary file with