6 releases (3 stable)
|1.0.2||Jan 10, 2023|
|1.0.1||Aug 2, 2022|
|1.0.0||Apr 14, 2022|
|0.3.0||Feb 5, 2022|
#11 in Cryptography
1,881,592 downloads per month
Used in 1,741 crates (179 directly)
This is a basic parser for PEM-encodings commonly used for storing keys and certificates at rest.
It doesn't support reading encrypted keys: the cryptography standardised for this is typically very poor and doing so doesn't address a meaningful threat model.
- 1.0.2 (2023-01-10)
- Update base64 to the latest version.
- 1.0.1 (2022-08-02)
- Enable parsing PEM files with non-UTF-8 content between items.
- 1.0.0 (2022-04-14)
- Initial stable release. No API changes.
- 0.3.0 (2022-02-05)
- Add SEC1 EC key format support (ie, "EC PRIVATE KEY" sections) thanks to @farcaller.
- 0.2.1 (2021-04-17)
- Performance improvements thanks to @zz85.
- 0.2.0 (2020-12-28)
- Initial release.
rustls-pemfile is distributed under the following three licenses:
- Apache License version 2.0.
- MIT license.
- ISC license.
These are included as LICENSE-APACHE, LICENSE-MIT and LICENSE-ISC respectively. You may use this software under the terms of any of these licenses, at your option.