|0.4.0||Aug 26, 2023|
|0.3.2||Jul 17, 2023|
|0.3.1||Apr 27, 2023|
|0.3.0||Mar 2, 2023|
|0.3.0-alpha||Dec 8, 2022|
#225 in Filesystem
1,457 downloads per month
Used in 3 crates (2 directly)
- blockstore API independent way to traverse the merkledag
- the core read API does not deal with loading blocks
- instead access to interesting
Cids is given
- unfiltered walking of known unixfs trees
- creation of balanced file trees
- creation of non HAMT-sharded directory trees
See the docs at https://docs.rs/ipfs-unixfs.
MIT or APL2.
ipfs-unixfs: UnixFs tree support in Rust.
The crate aims to provide a blockstore implementation independent of the UnixFs implementation by working on slices and not doing any IO operations.
The main entry point for extracting information and/or data out of UnixFs trees is
ipfs_unixfs::walk::Walker. To resolve
IpfsPath segments over dag-pb nodes,
ipfs_unixfs::resolve should be used.