|0.1.2||Dec 28, 2022|
|0.1.1||Dec 11, 2022|
|0.1.0||Dec 11, 2022|
#639 in Development tools
VM Interpreter Backend
A rush interpreter leveraging a micro-compiler alongside a VM for its runtime.
Running rush Code
- Prerequisite: A file ending in
.rushwhich contains the program.
- Execute the following command in order to run the program.
cargo run your-file.rush
- When debugging output is desired, following command is to be used.
1at the end specifies how many instructions per second are executed by the VM.
- In this case, the VM will operate at its minimum speed.
- Hence, a larger value will result in faster program execution
cargo run your-file.rush debug 1