|2.0.0||Jan 31, 2021|
A program that calculates the CRC-32 of a file and checks it against the filename.
- Cargo 1.49.0 (with RustC)
Ruri is available in the following repos:
- Arch Linux AUR
- Download a pre-built binary archive from the releases page.
- Extract the archive.
- Move the executable to a logical location such as your
- Pull the project, or download an archive of the source from GitLab and extract it.
- Install a Rust toolchain.
- Run the following in the root directory to build an executable to
$ cargo build --release --package ruri --bin ruri
- Move or link the exe executable to a logical location such as your
USAGE: ruri [FLAGS] [OPTIONS] <file path>... FLAGS: -h, --help Prints help information -q, --quiet Don't print progressbars, for piping to files -V, --version Prints version information OPTIONS: -t, --threads <THREADS> Override the amount of threads, 0 is CPU max [default: 0] ARGS: <file path>... The files you want to check
$ ruri "myFile[ABCD1234].ext" myFiles*.ext
$ ruri -q myFiles*.ext > myFiles.crc32
GNU Affero General Public License v3.0 or later