1 unstable release
|0.1.0||Apr 25, 2021|
#2694 in Command line utilities
rasswd is a simple password generator implemented in rust.
cargo install rasswd
From the source code:
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/zolagonano/rasswd.git
- Change your working directory to source code directory:
- Compile and run:
cargo build --release cargo run
By default, if you run rasswd you will get a 45 character password that includes all characters.
But if you want to customize it you can use these letters in the first argument:
You can mix these letters and generate a custom password, for example:
That command above will generate a password that includes uppercase letters, digits, and punctuations.
To change the length of the password you can give the second argument to it, for example:
rasswd Ldp 20
All contributions are welcome but if you don't know what you can do look at this list:
- Open an issue if you find a bug.
- Open an issue if you have a suggestion.
- Fix bugs and send pull requests.
- Share it with your friends.
- And anything else you think will help this project :).