|0.4.4||Mar 10, 2023|
|0.4.3||Nov 9, 2022|
|0.4.2||Aug 2, 2022|
#4 in Simulation
Advanced quantum computation simulator, written in Rust
- Ability to simulate up to 64 qubits. Common machine with 4-16 Gb of RAM is able to simulate 26-28 qubits, which is enough for several study cases;
- Set of 1- or 2-qubits operations to build your own quantum circuits;
- Quantum operations are tested and debugged to be safe in use;
- Circuit execution is accelerated using multithreading Rayon library;
- Complex quantum registers manipulations: tensor product of two registers and aliases for qubit to simplify interaction with register.
It is REPL interpreter, that could be used to process quantum operation without compiling code.
cargo install qvnt-i
Now, you are able to 'run' quantum simulator with OpenQASM language.
*.qasm files should be passed to interpreter via cli:
qvnt-i ./cirquit.qasm |Q> :go
or via interpreter:
qvnt-i |Q> :load ./cirquit.qasm |Q> :go
Another way of running simulator is writing cirquit on OpenQASM language directly in REPL:
qvnt-i |Q> qreg q; |Q> creg c; |Q> h q; |Q> measure q -> c; |Q> :go |Q> :class
:go- process the simulation;
:class- acquire the result from classical register.
REPL is lazy: it only starts computation, if it encounters
This example will shows the single number every time:
|Q> qreg q; |Q> creg c; |Q> h q; |Q> measure q -> c; |Q> :go |Q> :class |Q> :class |Q> :class |Q> :class ...
Unlike that, repeating
:go will proceed with different result every time:
|Q> qreg q; |Q> creg c; |Q> h q; |Q> measure q -> c; |Q> :go |Q> :class |Q> :go |Q> :class |Q> :go |Q> :class ...
All commands should be preceeded with
Otherwise, REPL considers to parse line as OpenQASM source.
The full list of commands:
loop N Repeat following commands N time tags TAG Create TAG with current state goto TAG Swap current state to TAG's state class Show state of classical registers polar Show state of quantum registers in polar form prob Show state of quantum registers in probability form ops Snow current quantum operations queue go Start modulating quantum computer reset Clear current state names Show aliases for quantum and classical bits load FILE Load state from FILE according to QASM language script help Show this reference quit Exit interpreter
Licensed under MIT License