|2.1.0||Mar 17, 2020|
|2.0.1||Apr 13, 2019|
|2.0.0||Apr 8, 2019|
#561 in Rust patterns
Quick Error 2
This is https://github.com/tailhook/quick-error but upgraded to Rust 2018 and support for Error::source(). It has been published as quick-error2. You can upgrade by updating your Cargo.toml to
Because there hasn't been a release yet of quick-error version 2.* 🤷♂️.
A macro which makes error types pleasant to write.
- Define enum type with arbitrary parameters
- Concise notation of Display and Error traits
- Full control of Display and Error trait implementation
- Any number of From traits
- Support for all enum-variants Unit, Tuple and Struct
Here is the comprehensive example:
Licensed under either of
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.