|new 0.3.9||Sep 17, 2020|
|0.3.8||Sep 14, 2020|
|0.3.6||Aug 24, 2020|
|0.3.5||Jul 23, 2020|
|0.1.2||Feb 27, 2020|
#57 in Science
91 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
A dataset access layer that allows for metadata to be attached to points. Used for
goko. Currently this accelerates distance calculations with a set of
packed_simd accelerated norms and a
rayon threadpool while abstracting the access of the datapoints across multiple data files. It's structured in such a way that adding formats should be easy.
- PCA, & Gaussian calculators.
- Cleanup of the metadata feature in
- Sparse accessors and sparse databacking
- Network interface for distributed datasets.
- Image file abstraction for applications like imagenet.
- Asynchronous access for the network and file accessors.
Abstracts data access over several files and glues metadata files to vector data files