|0.1.0||Aug 27, 2023|
|0.0.1||Aug 23, 2023|
#6 in #sign
267 downloads per month
Used in 6 crates (4 directly)
Rust library to deal with PGP operations, based on rPGP.
- Encrypts asynchronously bytes using multiple public keys
- Decrypts asynchronously bytes using a secret key and its passphrase
- Signs asynchronously bytes using a secret key and its passphrase
- Verifies asynchronously bytes using a public key and a standalone signature
- Finds public keys matching emails using WKD and Key Servers (HTTP and HKP protocols supported)
- Provides helpers to generate a key pair, to read secret/public keys from path, to read signature from bytes etc.
The development environment is managed by Nix. Running
nix-shell will spawn a shell with everything you need to get started with the lib:
# Start a Nix shell $ nix-shell # then build the lib $ cargo build -p pgp-lib
If you have a question, please send an email at ~firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to subscribe to the mailing list, please send an email at ~email@example.com.
If you want to unsubscribe to the mailing list, please send an email at ~firstname.lastname@example.org.