|3.0.0||Mar 15, 2021|
The Mixer pallet provides functionality for doing deposits and withdrawals from the mixer.
The Mixer pallet provides functions for:
- Depositing some currency into the mixer.
- Withdrawing the deposit from the mixer.
- Stopping mixer operations.
- Transfering the admin of the mixer.
- Mixer: Cryptocurrency tumbler or mixer is a service offered to mix potentially identifiable or 'tainted' cryptocurrency funds with others, so as to obscure the trail back to the fund's source.
deposit- Deposit a fixed amount of cryptocurrency into the mixer.
withdraw- Provide a zero-knowladge proof of the deposit and withdraw from the mixer.
set_stopped- Stops the operation of all mixers.
transfer_admin- Transfers the admin role from sender to specified account.