8 releases (4 breaking)
|0.5.2||Jan 19, 2023|
|0.5.1||Jan 19, 2023|
|0.4.0||Jan 19, 2023|
|0.3.1||Jan 19, 2023|
|0.1.0||Jan 19, 2023|
#539 in Database interfaces
21 downloads per month
musty is an asynchronous object-document mapper library for Rust. It turns your
struct's into queryable database models.
- Typed model filter/querying language via
- Support for multiple different database backends.
- Automatically handles serializing, deserializing, id mapping, & more.
- Straight-forward integration, requiring little change to your data structs.
- Focus on extendability, underlying database driver is always available for advanced querying.
- Easily define indexes and dynamic
get_byfunctions using the
- Spend less time building an ODM and more time building your app.
- Leverage typed database-agnostic document queries using the
- Ability to switch to a different database backend down the line with little to no code changes.
musty is designed to integrate with little friction (i.e: not enforcing specific types to be used, etc), for how to get started using
musty, check out the quick start.