|new 0.2.0||Feb 18, 2021|
|0.1.7||Oct 30, 2020|
|0.1.6||Sep 23, 2020|
|0.1.5||Feb 18, 2020|
|0.1.1||Jan 17, 2020|
168 downloads per month
An MQTT 3.1.1 client written in Rust, using async functions and tokio.
- Repository: https://github.com/fluffysquirrels/mqtt-async-client-rs
- Documentation: https://docs.rs/mqtt-async-client
- Cargo crate: https://crates.io/crates/mqtt-async-client
- CI builds on Travis CI: https://travis-ci.com/fluffysquirrels/mqtt-async-client-rs
Pull requests and Github issues welcome!
The integration tests require an MQTT broker to run against, see the
cargo run --example mqttc to print usage.
The test app requires an MQTT broker to run against, see the
cargo run --example mqttc -- --host localhost publish topic payload
to publish payload
payload to topic
RUST_LOG="info" cargo run --example mqttc -- --host localhost subscribe topic
to subscribe to topic
topic and print any messages that are published to it.
tokiodependency to v1.2.0.
- Reduce dependencies for faster and less fiddly builds:
structoptare now dev-dependencies,
rustlsis now optional but included by default as part of the
- Correctly connect only once when automatic_connect is disabled.
Missing ping responses should cause a disconnect even when keepalive > op timeout.
Publish with retain flag.
- Added timeouts to disconnect, and publish when QoS=0.
Enable automatic reconnects by default.
This tracks subscriptions and replays them after reconnecting. No publish retries yet.