|0.7.1||May 5, 2021|
|0.7.0||Sep 28, 2020|
|0.2.3||Dec 27, 2019|
|0.2.1||Nov 22, 2019|
|0.1.0||Nov 10, 2018|
#19 in Caching
70 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
moxie supports incremental "declarative" Rust code for interactive systems. It comes with a lightweight event loop runtime that supports granular reuse of arbitrary work, state change notifications, and async loaders.
Key::mutateallows naive clone-update-compare access to a state variable.
#[moxie::updater(...)]attribute macro supports creating a
Keywrapper with shorthand for mutating methods.
wasm-bindgencargo feature which enables correct usage of parking_lot on wasm32 targets.
- Some new clippy lints.
- No longer requires a nightly cargo to build.
- Support borrowed arguments to cache functions to avoid cloning on every revision.
- Common trait implementations for
- Updated crate & module docs.
- Testing utilities in
- Futures loading is no longer feature flagged.
- moxie's cache (previously MemoStorage) is moved to dyn-cache, a new dependency.
- Built-in executor which was only used for testing.
- No longer depends on nightly Rust for
#[track_caller]-- it's stabilized.
mox!macro is now published separately.
- "Memoization" renamed to "caching" in all APIs.
Runtime::run_onceallows passing an argument to the root function.
Runtimeno longer owns the root function.
embedmodule renamed to
- State functions return a tuple
(Commit, Key)instead of just a
- Incorrect version numbers which prevented 0.2.2 from working from crates.io.
- Depends on nightly Rust for
- Update to topo version that produces functions instead of macros from
#[topo::nested]. No more macros! Makes use of
- Async executor integration w/ futures loading (
load_once, ...). Under feature flag.
Runtime::run_oncereturns the root closure's return value.
once_withfunctions that allows non-
Clonetypes in storage
Keytracks its callsite.
- Attempts at memoizing all components.
- Unnecessary revision bookkeeping for state variables.
- Passing illicit env values to a root function.
Initial release in support of moxie-dom.
Initial name reservation.