✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.1.6||Sep 12, 2019|
|0.1.5||Jul 4, 2019|
|0.1.1||Jun 22, 2019|
#50 in Memory management
898 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
This crates provides raw C FFI bindings to the
The documentation of the FFI bindings can be found in [docs.rs].
Current mimalloc version: 1.0.1
mimalloc CMake configuration is exposed with these features
- stats: Print statistics at program exit
- secure: Build in secure mode
- check_full: Enable full internal checks and asserts
- override: Overrides the
The following table describes the supported platforms:
build: does the library compile for the target?
run: do our own tests pass on the target?
mimalloc's tests pass on the target?
valgrind: do our own tests pass under valgrind?
Tier 1 targets are tested on all Rust channels (stable, beta, and nightly). All other targets are only tested on Rust nightly.
This project is licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted
for inclusion in
mimalloc-sys by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license,
shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.