6 releases (1 stable)
|1.0.0||Dec 24, 2022|
|0.3.0||May 15, 2018|
|0.2.1||Mar 13, 2018|
|0.1.1||Mar 11, 2018|
#363 in Embedded development
41 downloads per month
Rust MCP3425/6/7/8 Driver
This is a platform agnostic Rust driver for the MCP3425 (and newer variants
MCP3426/MCP3427/MCP3428 as well), based on the
Introductory blogpost: https://blog.dbrgn.ch/2018/3/13/rust-mcp3425-driver/
The Microchip MCP3425 is a low-current 16-bit analog-to-digital converter.
The device has an I²C interface and an on-board ±2048mV reference.
Details and datasheet: https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/aemDocuments/documents/OTH/ProductDocuments/DataSheets/22072b.pdf
Variants MCP3426/7/8 are very similar, but support multiple input channels. They are supported as well, but require to enable one of the following Cargo features:
- Support one-shot measurements
- Support continuous measurements
- Configurable sample rate / resolution
- Configurable gain (PGA)
- Configurable channel (only MCP3426/7/8)
- Handle saturation values (high and low)
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.