|0.0.1||Jan 13, 2021|
#29 in #temperature
- Modify default configuration. see
- Read/write configuration. See:
- Read Linearized thermocouple temperature in Celcius. See:
Features in the next few versions:
- Interrupts with FAULT pin
- External temperature sensor for cold junction conversion
- Read/write fault mask registers.
- Read/write cold junction fault mask registers.
- Read/write Linearized temperature fault registers.
- Read/write cold junction temperature offset registers.
- Read cold junction temperature.
- Read Fault status.
extern crate max31856 extern crate linux_embedded_hal let spi = Spidev::open("/dev/spidev0.0").unwrap(); let cs = Pin::new(25); let fault = Pin::new(23); //Fault pin is unused let mut sensor = Max31856::new(spi, cs, fault); // A default configuration is set on creation. It can be edited as follows sensor.config().average_samples(max31856::AveragingMode::FourSamples); sensor.send_config(); println!(sensor.temperature().unwrap()); sensor.config().conversion_mode(max31856::CMode::AutomaticConversion); sensor.send_config(); println!(sensor.temperature().unwrap());
For questions, issues, feature requests like compatibility with similar devices and other changes, please file an issue in the github project.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.