|0.2.0||Oct 1, 2022|
|0.1.0||Jun 15, 2022|
#5 in #ssh-client-library
46 downloads per month
Makiko is an asynchronous SSH client library for Rust.
- SSH protocol 2
- Authentication methods: publickey, password, none
- Shell/exec sessions
- Remote and local tunnels
- Raw SSH channels (low-level API)
- Ciphers: chacha20-poly1305, aes128-gcm, aes256-gcm, aes128-ctr, aes192-ctr, aes256-ctr, aes128-cbc*, aes192-cbc*, aes256-cbc*
- MACs: hmac-sha2-256-etm, hmac-sha2-512-etm, hmac-sha2-256, hmac-sha2-512, hmac-sha1-etm*, hmac-sha1*
- Public key algorithms: ssh-ed25519, rsa-sha2-256, rsa-sha2-512, ecdsa-sha2-nistp256*, ecdsa-sha2-nistp384*, ssh-rsa*
- Key exchange algorithms: curve25519-sha256, diffie-hellman-group14-sha1*, diffie-hellman-group14-sha256*, diffie-hellman-group16-sha512*, diffie-hellmann-group18-sha512*
- Crypto from Rust Crypto
- Use your own sockets, spawn your own tasks
- Uses Tokio interfaces (but does not depend on the Tokio runtime)
(* Algorithms marked with an asterisk are not enabled by default)
Makiko gives you a lot of control over the SSH connection, it is meant to be a building block for libraries and advanced applications.
Contributions are welcome! Please contact me (@honzasp) or open a pull request.
This software is released into the public domain. Please see LICENSE.