|0.0.3||Aug 16, 2021|
|0.0.2||Aug 15, 2021|
|0.0.1||Aug 15, 2021|
#473 in Embedded development
A platform agnostic Rust driver for the ST Microelectronics LPS25HB pressure sensor,
based on the
Inspired by and partially based on another STMicroelectronics driver.
This driver allows you to:
- check if sensor is reachable
- read pressure and temperature
- set data rate
- configure interrupts generation
- configure FIFO
Basic functions work, see example. Almost all functions added, and should work fine, but many aren't tested yet.
This library is work in progress. Not all features are implemented yet. Contributions are welcome.
- add device ID check and power up in the
- add an example using FIFO and/or interrupt generation
- add SPI interface and an example using it
- add threshold setting
- add more documentation (main block in the lib.rs)
The LPS25HB is an ultra-compact piezoresistive absolute pressure sensor which functions as a digital output barometer. The device comprises a sensing element and an IC interface which communicates through I2C or SPI from the sensing element to the application.
To use this driver, import this crate and an
then instantiate the device.
Please find additional examples using hardware in this repository: examples
For questions, issues, feature requests, and other changes, please file an issue in the github project.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.