|0.1.0||Dec 8, 2021|
|0.0.3||Dec 4, 2021|
|0.0.2||Aug 15, 2021|
|0.0.1||Apr 17, 2021|
#312 in Embedded development
124 downloads per month
A platform agnostic Rust driver for the ST Microelectronics LPS22HB pressure sensor,
based on the
Inspired by and partially based on another STMicroelectronics MEMS driver.
This driver allows you to:
- read pressure and temperature
- set datarate
- check if sensor is reachable
- enable and configure interrupts
- read data ready and overrun status
- control and configure FIFO
This library is work in progress. Not all features are implemented yet. Currently only the I2C interface is implemented. Contributions are welcome.
- reference pressure setting
- add SPI interface
The LPS22HB is an ultra-compact piezoresistive absolute pressure sensor which functions as a digital output barometer. The device comprises a sensing element and an IC interface which communicates through I2C or SPI from the sensing element to the application.
To use this driver, import this crate and an
then instantiate the device.
Please find additional examples using hardware in this repository: examples
For questions, issues, feature requests, and other changes, please file an issue in the github project.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.