9 releases (3 major breaking)
✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|new 3.1.0||Mar 29, 2020|
|3.0.0||Mar 29, 2020|
|2.0.0||Mar 28, 2020|
|1.2.4||Mar 25, 2020|
|0.1.2||Mar 24, 2020|
#84 in Parser tooling
36 downloads per month
Lip provides powerful parser combinators for creating reusable and flexible parsers.
- Compact - takes less than an hour to learn this library fully
- Flexible and composable parser combinators
- Efficient - no backtracking by default
- Built-in support for precise, located error messages
- Keep track of extra states like line number and instruction index
- Extensible - create your own combinators if needed
Reading the parser combinator by Bodil is an excellent way to know how parser combinators work.
Lip provides powerful parser combinators for you to create reusable and flexible parsers.