|0.5.4||Mar 26, 2021|
|0.5.2||Aug 7, 2020|
|0.5.1||Feb 15, 2020|
|0.4.0||Dec 22, 2019|
|0.1.0||Dec 31, 2016|
#2 in Encoding
4,085 downloads per month
Used in 15 crates (14 directly)
This is a pure-Rust library to parse Exif data. This library parses Exif attributes in a raw Exif data block. It can also read Exif data directly from some image formats.
Supported formats are:
- TIFF and some RAW image formats based on it
- HEIF and coding-specific variations including HEIC and AVIF
Add a dependency entry to your Cargo.toml. Specify "kamadak-exif" if you use crates.io. The canonical name of this crate is "exif", but it is renamed on crates.io to avoid a naming conflict.
[dependencies] kamadak-exif = "x.y.z"
Add the following to your crate root (before Rust 2018).
extern crate exif;
Run "cargo doc" in the source directory to generate the API reference. It is also available online at https://docs.rs/kamadak-exif.
See examples directory for sample codes.
Rust 1.40 or later is required to build.
- Exif Version 2.32
- DCF Version 2.0 (Edition 2010)
- TIFF Revision 6.0
- ISO/IEC 14496-12:2015
- ISO/IEC 23008-12:2017
- PNG Specification, Version 1.2
- Extensions to the PNG 1.2 Specification, version 1.5.0
- WebP Container Specification, committed on 2018-04-20