|0.9.5||Jan 26, 2023|
|0.9.4||May 24, 2022|
|0.9.3||Dec 20, 2021|
|0.9.2||Jul 15, 2021|
|0.1.0||Feb 22, 2016|
#57 in Data structures
27,538 downloads per month
Used in 286 crates (9 directly)
A Rust library for creating intrusive collections. Currently supports singly-linked and doubly-linked lists, as well as red-black trees.
- Compatible with
- Intrusive collections don't require any dynamic memory allocation since they simply keep track of existing objects rather than allocating new ones.
- You can safely manipulate intrusive collections without any unsafe code.
- A single object can be a member of multiple intrusive collections simultaneously.
- Intrusive collections provide a
Cursor-based interface, which allows safe mutation while iterating.
For examples and more information, see the documentation (crates.io, master).
Add this to your
[dependencies] intrusive-collections = "0.9"
This crate has two Cargo features:
nightly: Enables nightly-only features:
const fnconstructors for collections (
Linkconstructors are always
alloc(enabled by default): Implements
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.