Uses old Rust 2015
|0.4.0||Mar 20, 2021|
|0.3.1||Aug 28, 2020|
|0.3.0||Apr 19, 2020|
|0.2.0||Oct 6, 2019|
|0.0.5||May 31, 2015|
#54 in Data structures
601,001 downloads per month
Used in 1,477 crates (34 directly)
A simple bitset container for Rust
Please read the API documentation here
- #18: Optimize ones using trailing_zeroes by @vks
- Add bit assign operators for references by @flaghacker
- Improve assertion error messages by @lovasoa
- Add documentation examples for with_capacity_and_blocks
- Add with_capacity_and_blocks by @luizirber
- Add difference_with by @sunshowers
- Implement Binary and Display traits by @Dolphindalt
- Add toggle_range by @wirelyre
- Add assign operators for the bit operations by @jrraymond
- Add symmetric_difference, union_with, intersection_with by @jrraymond
- Add is_subset, is_superset, is_disjoint by @nwn
- Add .toggle(i) method by @ShiroUsagi-san
- Add default feature "std" which can be disabled to make the crate not link the std library. By @jonimake and @bluss
- Require Rust 1.31.
- Add intersection, union, difference iterators by @jrraymond
- Add intersection: & and union: | operator implementations by @jrraymond
- Add Extend and FromIterator implementations (from sequences of bit indices) by @jrraymond
- Add missing #[inline] on the ones iterator
- Fix docs for insert_range, set_range
- Add fast methods .insert_range, .set_range by @kennytm
- Add iterator .ones() by @mneumann
- Fix bug with .count_ones() where it would erronously have an out-of-bounds panic for even block endpoints
- Add method .count_ones(range).
- Remove an assertion in .copy_bit(from, to) so that it is in line with the documentation. The from bit does not need to be in bounds.
- Improve .grow() to use Vec::resize internally.
- Add method .put() to enable a bit and return previous value
- Add method .copy_bit() (by fuine)
- impl Default
- Update documentation URL
- Add method .grow()
Dual-licensed to be compatible with the Rust project.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 or the MIT license http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT, at your option. This file may not be copied, modified, or distributed except according to those terms.