|0.1.2||Jan 16, 2021|
|0.1.1||Jan 16, 2021|
|0.1.0||Jan 16, 2021|
#75 in Command-line interface
40 downloads per month
Organize your files neatly with one clean command
- Create a folder and inside the folder run,
- Give the "filx" binary file executable permissions using,
chmod +x filx
- Add file to path. To add filx to your current shell run,
- To add file to path permanently, add the above line to your
- Run the following command
curl -LSfs https://japaric.github.io/trust/install.sh | sh -s -- --git Pradeep-selva/filx
- Add the binary to your path.
- Install rust, rustup and cargo, using,
curl --proto '=https' --tlsv1.2 -sSf https://sh.rustup.rs | sh
- Using cargo, install the filx crate, using,
cargo install filx
- The following is the list of available commands, options and flags --
- The options are can be chained, which enables running some complex commands.
Ex: To add the date modified to the start of file names for rust files containing "filx" in their name
filx prepend-date --content filx --type rs
Ex: To move all rust files end with "filx" to a folder named "filx" and take backup of it.
filx suffix --content filx --type rs --variant backup