|0.5.5||Feb 15, 2023|
|0.5.4||Jan 13, 2022|
|0.5.2||Aug 26, 2021|
|0.5.1||Apr 13, 2021|
|0.0.1||Mar 30, 2015|
#3 in #binary-analysis
216 downloads per month
Used in 4 crates
Welcome to Falcon
Falcon is a formal binary analysis framework in Rust.
- Expression-based IL with strong influences from RREIL and Binary Ninja's LLIL.
- Semantically-equivalent binary translators for 32/64-bit x86, Mips, and Arm64.
- Lifters for ELF and PE via goblin.
- Fixed-point engine for data-flow analysis and abstract interpretation.
- Performant memory models for analysis.
- A concrete executor over Falcon IL.
- Several scripts to get you up-and-running with Falcon can be found in the
- Dependencies are capstone (4.0.2) and clang.
Questions / Support
- We have a Gitter. This is the most reliable way to contact us.
- You can also find me in the Binary Ninja slack under the name "endeavor".