39 releases (breaking)
|new 0.32.2||Nov 26, 2020|
|0.31.0||Nov 16, 2020|
|0.18.0||Jun 27, 2020|
|0.13.0||Mar 4, 2020|
|0.5.0||Nov 17, 2018|
#167 in Cryptography
321 downloads per month
Used in 8 crates (3 directly)
Manage cryptographic operations for DUniter Protocols and the Duniter eco-system most broadly.
DUP means DUniter Protocols.
(1): DUniter Blockchain Protocol
(2): DUniter Network Protocol
- Rust traits to implement to any entity that can be signed.
- Base 16/58/64 encoding/decoding
- Sha256 hash function
- Secure random byte generation
- Scrypt to generate seed from credentials.
- Ed25519 functions to create and use ed25519 keypair.
- DEWIF format read/write
Generated documentation : https://docs.rs/dup-crypto
This documentation contains examples of code whose validity is assured (all code in the documentation is compiled on continuous integration).
If this library serves you well, you can make a donation on my Ğ1 public key