8 releases (4 breaking)
|0.5.0||Jul 18, 2021|
|0.4.0||Jul 1, 2021|
|0.3.0||Jun 26, 2021|
|0.2.3||Jun 25, 2021|
|0.1.0||Jun 4, 2021|
#9 in Games
44 downloads per month
Expand the functionality of Minecraft Datapacks.
To get started, see the Getting Started page on the docs.
- Multiple function definitions in a single file
- Tagging functions in-code
- Shorthand to call functions without namespace prefix (
- Subcommand to create new projects easily
- Define text replacements for long and repeated lines of code
- While loops
- Variable definitions via scoreboards
- Shorthand for objective creation
- Shorthand for testing variables in
- Shorthand for scoreboard operations
- Configuration options
This project requires cargo.
To build the project, clone the repo and run
cargo build in the root directory.
To build for release, run
cargo build --release.
To run Databind after building it with
cargo build, use
To download Databind from crates.io, run
cargo install databind. If Rust is
in your PATH,
databind from a command line will work.
To install Databind from a cloned repository, run
cargo install --path . in the root directory.
Documentation is build using reStructuredText and Sphinx. Requires Python. Built documentation is hosted on Read The Docs.
To build the documentation, go to the /docs folder and run
pip install -r requirements.txt.
make.bat html or
make html, depending on platform.
To view the documentation, open the
index.html file generated in /docs/_build/html.