✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.1.2||Sep 30, 2019|
|0.1.1||Sep 30, 2019|
|0.1.0||Sep 30, 2019|
#41 in FFI
- Provide a path to the dart sdk using a
- If this variable is not available, will look for either a chocolatey install
path, or an entry in the
PATHvariable which contains
dart-sdkin it. This will fall back to the
fluttersdk should it not find a dart sdk, but this is not recommended, as it is more difficult to compile using the flutter sdk and it appears it ships a non-standard dart sdk.
- If this variable is not available, will look for either a chocolatey install path, or an entry in the
clanginstalled and on your path.
Include the following in your
[lib] crate-type = ["cdylib"] [dependencies] dart-sys = "0.1.0"
And follow the guide on the native extensions api page.
Please visit the examples directory for more information. If there should appear more idiomatic bindings, I will try to keep this updated to link to them.
A few things are not mentioned on the native extensions api page:
- You should compile using an x64 compiler (eg.,
- You should place the compiled library in the same directory as the root of your dart
package (I.E. outside of your