8 releases (4 breaking)
|0.5.1||Mar 25, 2022|
|0.5.0||Feb 15, 2022|
|0.4.0||Dec 1, 2021|
|0.3.1||Nov 8, 2021|
|0.1.1||Oct 24, 2021|
#245 in Filesystem
344 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
A small Rust library to copy a directory tree preserving mtimes and permissions, with minimal dependencies, and with clean error reporting.
- Minimal dependencies: currently just
filetimeto support copying mtimes.
- Returns a struct describing how much data and how many files were copied.
- Tested on Linux, macOS and Windows.
- Copies mtimes and permissions.
- Takes an optional callback to decide which entries are copied or skipped,
- Takes an optional callback to show progress or record which files are copied,
See the docs for more information.