19 releases (breaking)
Uses old Rust 2015
|0.76.1||Jan 17, 2022|
|0.76.0||Nov 13, 2021|
|0.75.0||Oct 4, 2021|
|0.74.0||Jun 20, 2021|
|0.1.0||Jul 18, 2017|
#26 in #procedural-macro
4,682 downloads per month
Used in 26 crates (4 directly)
NOTICE: Original maintainer stepping down
I'll no longer be maintaining conrod for the reasons discussed here. If you're looking for a similar yet nicer replacement GUI library, I recommend egui. If you're interested in taking over maintenance, please express your interest here.
An easy-to-use, 2D GUI library written entirely in Rust.
- What is Conrod?
- Getting Started
- Hello World
- Using and Customising Themes
- What is a
- Custom Themes
- Serializing Themes
- What is a
- Designing Custom Widgets (using the Widget trait)
- Making a
- Custom Graphics and Window Backends
- Demonstration of Backend Implementation (using glium and glutin)
Ui::set_widgets- How does it work?
The Guide is a work-in-progress. If a section is not linked, it is likely not yet implemented.
We're just starting to reach a stable-ish API pattern! There will still be some large changes, however these are more likely to be new features than API overhauls.
Want to help out? See Piston's how to contribute guide.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
- Google Noto (Apache2)