|0.8.3||Jan 23, 2023|
|0.8.1||Jul 16, 2022|
|0.6.0||Mar 2, 2022|
|0.3.0||Dec 31, 2021|
|0.0.1||Dec 29, 2019|
#23 in #csv
107 downloads per month
Used in chop
chopper is a streaming time series manipulation framework
- Primary use case - ad-hoc usage by humans.
- Strictly streaming - minimal memory impact.
- Time series focused:
- Input data is assumed to have time column.
- Time is monotonically non-decreasing within each of the inputs.
Notable design choices
- Generated csv output is not guaranteed to be usable as csv input except for simple data types - there is no standard for csv serialization in general and csv output is expected to be used for either debugging or final output, not intermediate results.