Uses new Rust 2021
|0.1.0||Oct 2, 2022|
#454 in Development tools
chog is a simple program to bump the version in a CHANGELOG file. Following
the format layed out in Keep a Changelog, everything in
Unreleased will be
moved into a new section; named after the new release. The GitHub comparison
links are updated to the latest tags. Ideally used for manually updated
chog is highly opinionated. In order for it to be effective it is recommended
- Your formatting follows Keep a Changelog.
- Use git as your version control system.
- Host your repository on GitHub.
- Tag your versions using the v0.0.0 style.
- Use Semantic Versioning.
- Your file name is CHANGELOG.md.
chog is distributed under the terms of both the MIT license and the Apache License (Version 2.0).