✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.1.14||May 19, 2019|
|0.1.13||May 14, 2019|
|0.1.11||Apr 30, 2019|
|0.0.5||Mar 31, 2019|
#23 in Command line utilities
219 downloads per month
A command-line tool for looking up details about rust crates without going to crates.io.
- Who wrote this crate? What else did they write?
- What alternatives are there?
- How old is this crate?
- What versions are there? When did they come out?
- What are the downloads over time?
- Should i use this crate?
- How mature is it?
Cargo installed already?
cargo install chit.
If not... find out how!
chit rocket OR
chit versions --crate=hex-buffer-serde
chit owners --crate=hex-buffer-serde
chit repo --crate=chit
(Would love Pull requests that build towards these objectives)
- Add badges
- Crate details
- Add a CI pipeline that runs the tests
- Make a logo for chit
- Add another command e.g.
chit repowhich might get meta data like stars and collaborator numbers etc
- Change error handling to use result types
- Use some more functional programming techniques to cut the code size down
- distribute through brew, apt-get, etc...
See the fantastic people who have made chit.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details