15 releases (8 breaking)
✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.9.0||Aug 27, 2019|
|0.8.3||Jul 12, 2019|
|0.7.0||Apr 28, 2019|
|0.5.0||Mar 23, 2019|
|0.3.0||Dec 28, 2018|
#100 in Cargo plugins
242 downloads per month
cargo-crev - Crev (Code REView system) for Rust/cargo
Crev is a language and ecosystem agnostic, distributed Code REView system.
cargo-crev is a CLI application implementation/frontend of Crev integrated with
cargo and targeting
cargo-crev is a tool helping Rust users evalute quality and trustworthiness
of dependencies they use.
cargo-crev can already:
- warn you about untrustworthy crates and security vulnerabilities,
- display useful metrics about your dependencies,
- help you identify dependency-bloat,
- allow you to review most suspicious dependencies and publish your findings,
- use reviews produced by other users,
- increase trustworthiness of your own code,
- build a web of trust of other reputable users to help verify the code you use,
and many other things with many more to come.
Static binaries are availble on crev's releases page.
Changelog can be found here: https://github.com/crev-dev/cargo-crev/blob/master/cargo-crev/CHANGELOG.md