|0.1.3||Apr 4, 2020|
|0.1.2||Feb 14, 2020|
|0.1.0||Jan 23, 2020|
#103 in Audio
24 downloads per month
This projects aims provide safe Rust bindings for aubio C library.
Aubio is a library to label music and sounds.
It listens to audio signals and attempts to detect events. For instance, when a drum is hit, at which frequency is a note, or at what tempo is a rhythmic melody.
Its features include segmenting a sound file before each of its attacks, performing pitch detection, tapping the beat and producing midi streams from live audio.
aubio provide several algorithms and routines, including:
- several onset detection methods
- different pitch detection methods
- tempo tracking and beat detection
- MFCC (mel-frequency cepstrum coefficients)
- FFT and phase vocoder
- digital filters (low pass, high pass, and more)
- spectral filtering
- transient/steady-state separation
- sound file read and write access
- various mathematics utilities for music applications
The name aubio comes from audio with a typo: some errors are likely to be found in the results.
The following features can be used to customize crate configuration:
- generate-bindings Runs bindgen to generate bindings (useful for unsupported archs)