1 unstable release
Uses old Rust 2015
|0.1.0||Oct 25, 2017|
#209 in #tokio
87 downloads per month
Used in 8 crates (2 directly)
An unbounded channel that only stores last value sent made for futures.
- Compacts memory (only last value is kept)
- Never has backpressure (because value is just replaced)
- Replaced value can be recovered if using
Sync, so if multi-producer is desired,
Sendercan be wrapped into an
swapmethod is used to update value.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (./LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (./LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.