6 releases (breaking)
|new 0.9.0||Sep 15, 2020|
|0.8.0||Apr 3, 2020|
|0.7.0||Feb 21, 2020|
|0.6.0||Feb 2, 2020|
|0.4.0||Aug 12, 2019|
#113 in Hardware support
202 downloads per month
A library to parse ACPI tables and AML, written in pure Rust. Designed to be easy to use from Rust bootloaders and kernels. The library is split into two crates:
acpiparses the static tables (useful but not feature-complete)
amlparses the AML tables (can be useful, far from feature-complete)
There is also the
acpi-dumper utility to easily dump a platform's ACPI tables (this currently only works on
Contributions are more than welcome! You can:
- Write code - the ACPI spec is huge and there are bound to be things we don't support yet!
- Improve our documentation!
- Use the crates within your kernel and file bug reports and feature requests!
Useful resources for contributing are:
Acpi is dual-licenced under:
- Apache Licence, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution submitted for inclusion in this work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 licence, shall be dual licenced as above, without additional terms or conditions.