|new 0.2.0||Oct 14, 2020|
|0.1.1||Sep 3, 2020|
|0.1.0||Sep 3, 2020|
#84 in Images
89 downloads per month
Used in 3 crates (via gftp)
An open platform and marketplace for distributed computations.
- agent - applications based on core services.
- core - core services for the open computation marketplace. basic wasm provider and simple wasm requestor.
- exe-unit - ExeUnit Supervisor.
- service-bus - portable, rust-oriented service bus for IPC.
- test-utils - some helpers for testing purposes
- utils - trash bin for all other stuff ;)
- docs - project documentation including analysis and specifications.
Public API binding with data model is in ya-client repo.
We call our runtime ExeUnit. As for now we support WASM in two flavours:
Other ExeUnit types are to come (see below).
- Clean and easy UX, most specifically during onboarding.
- Production-ready, modular and easy to maintain architecture and code base.
Modular means that all the building blocks can be easily replaceable.
- Documentation and SDK for developers.
- Small footprint binaries.
- Distributed computations
- Services (optional)
- Computational environment (aka ExeUnit)
- Wasm computation
- Light vm-s (optional)
- Docker on Linux (optional)
- Payment platform
- Payments with NGNT
- Gasless transactions
- ERC20 token
- payment matching (optional)
- Transaction system
- Usage market
- Pay per task
- Pay for dev (optional)
- P2P (Hybrid P2P)
- Ability to work behind NAT (Relays)
- Verification by redundancy
- No verification
- Verification by humans (optional)
- Back compatibility
- Golem Brass interoperability (optional)