|0.0.5-alpha||Sep 24, 2022|
|0.0.4-alpha||Sep 23, 2022|
|0.0.3-alpha||Sep 23, 2022|
|0.0.2-alpha||Sep 23, 2022|
|0.0.1-alpha||Sep 23, 2022|
#157 in Programming languages
34 downloads per month
Used in xlang
xlang is an experimental, garbage collected, dynamically-typed, interpreted programming language focused on performance.
note! xlang is in a pre-release state. It may not work and it may undergo serious breaking changes.
- xlang docs
- todo - if you want to know what xlang aims to offer in the somewhat distant future
- syntax, semantics and naming conventions should be consistent and obvious.
- there should only be one obvious way to do things.
- unsafety only occurs on the compiler side. The virtual machine should assume that any input program is valid, for the sake of performance.
- no "real" multithreading, only lightweight virtual "fibers". Only native functions are spawned in a different thread, to prevent halting the program.
- minimal implicit type conversions
- no weird or dumb syntax. Only syntax that makes sense and is easy to read.
- minimal breaking changes. Breaking changes past the pre-release state must be necessary.