7 releases (breaking)
|0.6.0||Jul 9, 2021|
|0.5.0||May 19, 2021|
|0.4.0||Apr 15, 2021|
|0.3.0||Apr 8, 2021|
|0.1.0||Sep 2, 2020|
#75 in GUI
32 downloads per month
- Running the actors inside the GTK thread, allowing message handlers to interact with the widgets directly.
- Routing GTK signals through the asynchronous runtime, so that the code handling them can proceed naturally to interact with the actors.
- Mapping widgets and signals from Glade XML files to user types.
- When starting Actix actors from outside Tokio/Actix,
woab::block_onmust be used. This is a limitation of Actix that needs to be respected.
dialog.run()must not be used - use
- If an actor is created inside a
startedmethod will run after the
activatesignal is done. This can be a problem for methods like
set_applicationthat can segfault if they are called outside the
activatesignal. A solution could be to either do the startup inside
woab::route_signalto route the application's
activatesignal to the actor and do the startup in the actor's signal handler.