|0.2.1||Apr 21, 2021|
|0.2.0||Apr 21, 2021|
|0.1.2||Jun 15, 2019|
|0.1.1||Jun 15, 2019|
|0.1.0||Jun 11, 2019|
#18 in Windows APIs
6,275 downloads per month
Safe Rust bindings to Windows permissions APIs.
This crate provides safe Rust wrappers over several Windows permissions concepts, including:
- SID (Security Identifier)
- ACL (Access Control List)
- ACE (Access Control Entry)
- SD (Security Descriptor)
There are two kinds of abstractions:
- The primary Windows data structures are available and can be used directly.
- In the
wrapperscrate, there are safe versions of the Windows API functions. Any Windows API function not implemented should be reported as an issue.
PRs are happily accepted! In general,
unsafe code should be confined to the
wrappers module -- the rest of this crate should be implemented
safely based on that code.
wrappersmore complete with additional Windows API functions
- Add new data structures that cover more of the permissions APIs