1 unstable release
|0.1.0||Oct 14, 2018|
#35 in #benchmark
Welle is a tool for benchmarking servers similar to ApacheBench.
USAGE: welle [OPTIONS] <URL> --num-requests <NUMBER> FLAGS: -h, --help Prints help information -V, --version Prints version information OPTIONS: -c, --concurrent-requests <NUMBER> Number of in flight requests allowed at a time [default: 1] -m, --method <METHOD> HTTP method to use [default: GET] -n, --num-requests <NUMBER> Total number of requests to make ARGS: <URL> URL to request
The tool requires
Cargo which you can get here. Once Rust and Cargo are installed, building is as easy as:
cargo build --release
And you can find your binary in "./target/release/welle".
- Customization the type of request made
- Ability to log structured result data
- Graphing and charting of data
- Finer tuned diagnostics of how long individual parts of the request take (e.g., connection time)
- Control of how the test runs over time