37 releases (18 breaking)
✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|new 0.22.0||Jul 10, 2020|
|0.20.4||Jul 2, 2020|
|0.16.0||Mar 27, 2020|
|0.13.0||Dec 13, 2019|
|0.5.0||Jul 4, 2019|
2,034 downloads per month
Used in transit_model_builder
This repository regroups crates that offer enabler-libraries and binaries to convert and enrich transit data.
transit_model is itself a library providing various functionalities. Please refer to the code and documentation to discover them.
Please check documentation attached to each crate:
- binary gtfs2netexfr converts GTFS data format into NeTEx-France data format.
- binary gtfs2ntfs converts GTFS data format into NTFS data format.
- binary ntfs2gtfs converts NTFS data format into GTFS data format.
- binary ntfs2netexfr converts NTFS data format into NeTEx-France data format.
- binary ntfs2ntfs checks and cleans a NTFS dataset.
- binary restrict-validity-period restricts the validity period of a NTFS dataset and purges out-of-date data.
transit_model is developed in Rust.
transit_model's crates (see each documentation) use PROJ.
So it must be installed on the system to compile and use those crates.
PROJ for binaries
To help the installation you can execute the following command (On Debian systems):
PROJ installation instructions may help, too.
Using PROJ and transit_model as a developer
proj crate is a binding to the C library.
PROJ is configured as a
feature of the
So to use it for coding, the
proj feature must be activated (
cargo build --features=proj).
Then specific code should be conditionally enabled with
transit_model is supporting most of NTFS format.
From the standard, some of the functionalities are not fully supported:
- No support for Line Groups (files
- The field
stop_times.txtintroduced in version
v0.10.0(see NTFS changelog in French) is not supported.
Please see CONTRIBUTING to know more about the code or how to test, contribute, report issues.
Licensed under GNU Affero General Public License v3.0